These are special small-group charters – SIX divers max. We get our own very convenient 3-bedroom accommodations for four nights, and our own boat for 3 days of two-tank diving – no hassle with crowds, plenty of fun, easy, personalized diving. We book this through Quiescence Diving – a well-established dive operation in Key Largo specializing in small groups and six-pack charters – NO CATTLEBOATS. We’ve taken well over 100 divers on this trip in the last few years. Ask around – they’ll tell you it’s great!
- February 16 – 20, 2022 with Dennis Z (3 spots left)
- February 20 – 24, 2022 with Dennis Z (3 spots left)
- March 16 – 20, 2022 with Eric M (3 spots left)
- April 20 – 24, 2022 with Dennis Z
- May 4 – 8, 2022 with Eric M
- May 18 – 22, 2022 with Joe
- June 15 – 19, 2022 with Dennis Z
- June 19 – 23, 2022 with Dennis Z
- July 20 – 24, 2022 with Billy (Sold out)
- July 24 – 28, 2022 with Billy (Sold out)
- August 17 – 21, 2022 with Dennis Z
- August 21 – 25, 2022 with Dennis Z
- September 14 – 18, 2022 with Joe
- October 5 – 9, 2022 with Dennis Z
- October 26 – 30, 2022 with someone amazing (to be determined)
- November 2 – 6, 2022 with someone amazing (to be determined)
Due to the limited space and easy access of these trips, a trip can easily go from empty to full within a day. Please call the shop to verify the number of spots open!
Price: $679 per diver
Final payment due at time of reservation because space is very limited.
- 4 nights accommodations in the very roomy guest quarters (full kitchen, patio, barbecue grill, etc. ) at Quiescence Diving, including all taxes.
- 3 days of two-tank boat diving
- Tanks and weights
Not Included: Airfare, Airport Transfers, or rentals
Need a different date?
Since our Key Largo trips are so intimate, why not pick your own dates and turn it into the perfect trip? Whether you want to get certified, take advanced classes, or just getaway, we can build a trip around your needs. Just grab a few friends or family members, create a group of 5, and let us know when you would like to go! We can’t guarantee every date will work, but we will do our best!
Please review Our Travel Policies for more information and contact us if you have any questions!
We are so glad you’re interested in traveling with us! Please review our terms and conditions to learn more about traveling with us, how to travel as a diver, and other important information!
The Trip Application form covers all the safety and logistic basics of going on a Scuba Trip with us!
Once you have been selected for a trip, please fill this out so we may provide your trip leaders with your important information!